January 9, 2012

I'm using this blog to track my progress during the final stage of my masters program at NC State.  At the moment I have a very good idea of what I want the story to be for my thesis animation and should be posting my progress on that shortly.  Another important part of my progress will be animated shorts that are only 10 or 15 seconds long.  The first super short is being made for the 11 second club which is a monthly animation contest in which the audio is provided for you and you must come up with the concept and animation.  I am collaborating with Adam Osgood who is another NC State graduate student for this project.  He is handling the character and environment modeling and I will be doing the rigging and animation.  Accompanying this post should be the rough animatic of the first of these super shorts.






No comments:

Post a Comment